Who Wants To Be An Entrepreneur?
Jon recently spoke to a room full of budding entrepreneurs in the Tidewater Community College Business Club. The topic of discussion was, “The Importance of Creating Effective Communication for Entrepreneurs.” Jpixx has taken off within the past three years and generated a lot of buzz within the local Hampton Roads community, thus Jon had great insights to share. So, gather ’round entrepreneurs and take note of these tips that’ll help you effectively communicate with your audience and, in turn, successfully market and grow your business! Marketing starts as soon as you have a business idea Once the lightbulb turns on above your head, grab a notebook and get to work! Allocate a percentage of your time and resources each week to creating a marketing plan and bringing your ideas to life. Start by answering a few questions:
- Where will your business be located?
- Who is your customer and why should they purchase your product or service?
- How will you establish your brand identity? (Logos, imagery, website, tagline, print materials etc.)
- Is the majority of your audience on Twitter, Snapchat or LinkedIn?
- What questions do they have and what do they already know?