- The Jewish Community Center, in partnership with other organizations, brought in Israeli artists to paint a gigantic mermaid mural on the side of a building.
- They wanted a timelapse to show the process and commemorate the new and artistic addition that would be a part of the community for many years to come.
What we did
We set up a 360° camera to take a timelapse for the duration of the work being performed, including various shots of spectators at the community-wide Israel-fest, happening during the artmaking.
The Jpixx Factor
- We presented them with a fully immersive, 360° view from two elevations, where spectators could explore the event setting and witness the evolution of the mural as if they were in attendance.
- We added editing cues and graphics, in post-production, to give them the opportunity to explore the video more.
- The organization received the video that excited their members to view the artmaking process in action, and rallied everyone around this mural as a celebration of art, community, and their city.
- The organization can utilize the video in a variety of capacities: as a virtual reality experience, display it alongside the artwork or in future implementations as a time capsule.