ARE YOU OUR FALL 2017 MARKETING INTERN?
Do you like to stay on top of the trends, push the boundaries and put ideas into practice? Are you a strategic thinker with a creative eye for crafting stories? Do you enjoy working alongside many other creative individuals who are constantly pushing out visual content? Jpixx is looking for someone like you to join our team!
This internship will focus on engaging our audience and branding our company in a visually appealing way. The candidate will attend shoots on location, perform as a production assistant on set, while also implementing marketing initiatives in and out of our open concept home office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create and produce various media marketing resources such as email newsletters, blog posts, and social media postings.
- Attend shoots, snap pictures, post to social media on-site, and take live videos.
- Design imagery to go along with content for postings.
- Be a production assistant in various roles when needed on set. These may be roles such as craft services, props, communicator, paperwork, etc…
- Must be a recent graduate or working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Photography, Video or related fields.
- Able to work approximately 40 hours per week with flexibility for occasional nights/weekends.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Publisher, Illustrator or other graphic design programs.
- Technical ability and knowledge of photography.
The ideal intern candidate has a strong ability to problem solve, multi-task, work independently and collaborate with others. We are looking for someone well-versed in social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.), and someone who will have a desire to learn in the marketing field this fall!
CHECK OUT THE FULL LISTING AND APPLY HERE!
LOOKING FOR ALL ON-AIR TALENT!
Team Jpixx is currently in search of a female of any race or ethnicity who is between the ages of 25-39. This person should be a multi-talented on-camera personality who feels comfortable reading from a script, using a teleprompter, or live stream hosting an event. (We’ve got lots of juicy projects coming up).
Please share the opportunity with friends, family, and anyone else you think can be star talent. Send submissions to email@example.com with your name, email, phone number, resume, and current photos, clips, or work. We can’t wait to hear from you!